Just Because Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

So I had to have my wedding ring cut off of my finger on Saturday. Maybe I will post a picture of my beautiful finger. I took a slap shot to my finger tip at my first time back to ice hockey in almost two years. Owe! it hurt so bad but I couldn't cry because I was playing with all boys. Speaking of wedding rings... Do you all have the same ring you got married with? And, do you ever take it off? I would never take it off for anything (except for the last trimester of my pregnancies which actually makes for about a year if you add it together). I gasped when the guy cut it off not only because it was a total relief of blood that was pressurizing in my finger but also because I looked down and saw my little ring laying there broken in three pieces.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

That is so sad! I am sorry you had to do that. I don't sleep with my wedding ring on. It bugs me! But besides that it is always on. Are they going to be able to fix it?

November 16, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

When I gasped the jeweler reassured me he could fix it but I am worried about having it fit right because it took a couple times getting it sized before it really fit just right. Either way I'm struttin' as a single lady until my swollen finger gets back down to size; from what I've been told it may never return to normal.

November 17, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger BFF's said...

Emily,
I am so sorry, how sad!! I don't wear my ring at night, or when I am cooking, or when I go to the gym- But maybe this is a good oportunity to tell tommy that you want a 2 carat diamond, tell him your definitely worth it. ;)Just kidding, I love your ring, I hope they can fix it. When are you coming to town?

November 19, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home