Just Because Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Some Slow cooker Recipes!!


Mer- as it just so happens- someone just sent me a few links to some slow cooker recipes. I have not tried them yet- but they have pretty good reviews. Let's all try a few and give some feedback. It is getting Hot!! Here are the links. (Don't those tacos look good- I might try pork instead of the briskett) Also, I love reading peoples reviews on recipes to get tips on how to not screw up. They are right next to the recipe on all links.






I hope everyone is doing well- and Em- I am super jelous of your tan- Girl you got dark!!


Lara

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Yummy! I think I'll try the carnitas tacos. I usually use a recipe for Cafe Rio Pork... has anyone ever tried that? It is really good. I'll post it if you don't already have it or maybe ours are different anyway.

July 19, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home