Just Because Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just Because!!

So when Emily, Whit and I were at lunch the other day- Emily said we needed to create a blog so that we could keep in better touch with each other, we agreed. I was asked to get it started so here it is. Everyone will have access to it- I will send you the info. through your email- and we will see how it goes- please post whatever strikes your fancy: A new recipe, a picture of your darling, or naughty children, your husband, your pregnant belly, a joke, a picture of a crazy person- you get the idea- Anything!! Thanks for the idea Em- I know secretly I have been wanting a blog- but don't really feel like I have something worthy to post- this gives me an opportunity to do so. Happy 4th of July to you all!!
xoxo
Lara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home