Just Because Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Culprit


Please tell me I am not the only one who is loosing my mind!! It's 5:32 pm, I am exhausted, and have had a terrible day at the office. I reach into my purse rummaging around for my keys- I can't find them- no panicking yet- I can never find my keys. So I put the purse down and look inside the bottomless pit, I know your in there somewhere. I dump everything out on my desk- turn out the pockets, no keys. Crap- (I wish that's what I would have said) Where are they. Please, Please don't tell me I locked them in my car- Nick has been warning me about this-I lost my spare about a year ago, we don't have a way to get in. I call my mom- I am not calling my husband yet!! Did I by chance leave a spare car key at your house- please please??? Nope, no dice. Then the lecture begins, I know, I know, I will call you later. The terrible moment has arrived I have to call my husband... Hi, I can't find my keys, no, I have not been down to my car yet, I am too scared they are locked inside, yes, I know, I will go down and look now, OK call you back...... I walk towards my car in the huge underground parking, and then notice, the lights are on?... Yep, its true, I left my car on all day, but are you ready for the good news, there are the keys in the ignition, and all the doors unlocked. Do they have Therapy for People like me? I will have to ask my dad.



Lara


P.S. I also left my keys in the lock overnight the other night- Nick got up to go to work and found them there in the door. No wonder I don't have children- I can't even keep track of keys.

1 Comments:

Blogger chipsgirls said...

lara I do that on a regular basis.

August 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home