Just Because Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Not pregnant...

Oh man, I have missed out on the blog for a while. I haven't posted on my own blog for over two months. Emily did I miss the bikini shot?
I have enjoyed catching up on the dialouge.

What are you supposed to do when you are not pregnant but people keep asking you when your baby is due? Since this has been a problem since the cookie incident at EFY I'm not sure even a plastic surgeon could help me at this point.

This is some of the favorite comments:
"Three kids and one on the way?"
"It's that time of year when all the pregnant ladies are out"
"So, what number is this?"(pointing to the tummy)

It's always a toss up in the wardrobe department. Do you where a tight fitting shirt that just makes your fat stomach look fatter, or you do wear a loose fitting shirt that then makes you look like you are wearing maternity clothes. Oh the battle of my life...


This is what my bikini picture would look like!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BFF's said...

Even though- I don't think you look pregnant at all- I hate it when people do that to me- the best is my grandma- I think every time I see her she asks- so did you want to tell me something?? as she pats my belly.
Lara

August 7, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home